School Spirit, Christmas Celebrating, & Friends!

This post is LONG overdue.  This was Wednesday, or otherwise known as
 "Mis-Match    Day"...
We had such a GREAT spirit week!


Jenna, Ash, Addi, Sam {Funky} lol

Kelsi-- What a hilarious girl!! <3 you!
Liz and Clara.... :)

Isaac and his Best Friend
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS PARTY
Danny & Gansta Elf

Ike & Ash

CUTE ELFS!!!

Action Shot!! lol Boys...

Mmmm... BREAKFAST.

Sad Elfy Sam & Ash

Santa Clause is in Rolla! { Zac }

Josh-Dan-Ryry
=====================================================================

December 14, 2010
BASKETBALL & VOLLEYBALL







So, That's an overview of the week... More pictures to Come!!! And lots more events!! { Busy Life }

CHECK BACK SOON>>>>>

It's Past Midnight!!! Sorry for the short post...

2 comments:

Sam said...

Thanks for posting! HOpe you feal better dearie!! And thanks also for last night it was probably the best time together ever! :))

Love you so much,
Sam

Ashley Nicole said...

I had a great time too!! I love you!!

P.s. Praise the Lord, I've been healed! lol