Christmas with the Stayer Family

On Friday we had a little adopted family get together...
It was amazing, We ate, played a hilarious game of flapdoodle, opened presents, and finished it off with some Tom & Jerry episodes... It was a precious time of fellowship with very dear friends.


It's a tradition for Daddy to read the Christmas Story (Luke 2) before we open presents.

Zac with a Tom & Jerrry shirt I bought him, I got him a T&J Dvd too.

Isaac with his new coat we got him... Doesn't he look handsome?

Mrs. Stayer opening her gift... (Lots of matching towels! Yay. lol)

Opening Presents

Watching Tom & Jerry around 10 o'clock

This is the necklace Zac bought me... the picture doesn't do it justice, It's Beautiful!! (I'll be wearing it today... :))
Sam bought me an amazing wall hanging that says "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" & it matches my room!!  Thanks Everyone, & Merry Christmas!!

No comments: