Fun School Day
SO I finished my Christmas shopping (YAY!) I invited Samantha and Addison to do some shopping around town with me.... {It's gets boring by yourself}.... We had an amazing time! And even snagged some KFC and did a benevolent service! Someone needs to teach Sam that when you pick something up at a store you at least put it back on a shelf & not sling it wherever you want to ~ She thinks that's what the workers are there for (To pick up your messes lol) and Addi was like "You're never coming to my work!"
You girls are silly,...I LOVE YOU BOTH! :)
Have you ever seen the Movie "ELF"?
I ABSOLUTELY Love it~ It's hilarious... While we were in JCPenney we were quoting it {And Singing It! lol} I would put some of the quotes ~ But it's just not the same... So, Go watch it. :) While you're doing that I'm gonna finish studying for a Music test tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
lol! hehe..if I would have stopped and picked all those things up I would have lost you two for sure!!! HEhe..:) I had fun!!<3
Post a Comment