Today was an interesting day ~ Sorry I don' have any pictures to spice it up.. Today I had 3 hair appt's, and cleaned house, and watched Zac work on our van, and went to Tyler's house..... ( Which included Isaac jumping on top of their car.. While Zac was driving! ... very interesting. ) and then finished it up with some volleyball & basketball at the Rec Center....
Sorry I haven't posted lately... I've been busy... and I've had KILLER HEADACHES for the past week!! :(
AND I gave my puppy away ~ he has new owners who adore him... Praise the Lord! I feel like a burden has been lifted... but I miss him at the same time.. :( So that's the most recent happening in my life... only 2 Presents left to buy for Christmas!!! I love this time of year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment