Christmas Shopping Galore!!!

So, Black Friday was amazing!!!... Have you ever stayed at Walmart from 11 p.m all the way to 5:30 a.m.???  I can now say I have.  lol.  It was a blast!!  Samantha, Isaac, Mom, Zack, & Myself had our own little battle stations... Sam got knocked to the ground, I got squished by a huge tower of vacuum cleaners, but thankfully we survived.  So after the midnight rush was over, we became HYPER! You are probably wondering why there is a plunger to the left of my post.. I just did it to get your attention.. Just kidding... So around 3 in the morning Samantha & I were roaming around the plunger section for some entertainment... and boy, did we have fun... When you stick a plunger to the walmart floor it makes the COOLEST noise ever... (kinda like when you smack your lips together, but with uncomprehendable awesomeness.)  So we got a beat going and it was so loud!! It was hilarious. Later that night Zack kept calling Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream ......  Tom & Jerry's.... and it was so late, I found that Hysterical! I could share so many stories, but I must head to bed...

G'Night Bloggers & Bloggettes!

I also made a friend named "Rexy" who happens to live in the same town as I do ~ and I had the opportunity of becoming her friend and inviting her church. :)  I thought that was pretty awesome. :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Had so much fun with you sissy! <3

Ashley Nicole said...

I had fun, too! I love you, Sis!