Hahaha this is the reason I love pictures


This is Ryan a few years ago.. He came in my room & was like I look like a scrawny lil Mexican! haha

So i decided not to post anything that would embarass other people ~ but It's alright to embarass myself.  Yes, this is me. With a man wig on. In the auditorium of our church.... Every landmark teen probably knows where I got the costume props from...Yep, the Bro. Steve costume boxessssss lol This was on a weekday when Breanna & I were bored.  We ran around church dressed like crazies. :) I have awesome friends.   I was 14 I think?

Yep... Tis ashley. lol

Short short hair.... I kinda miss it.

Ryan & I a couple years ago.... at Triple 'S' camp.


These pics are all pretty random, I was looking through all my folders on my computer... and I picked random ones to show u ;)

Junior year of Highschool :)

I still can't believe I graduated!  lol I'm still an 8th grader at heart.

My first sleepover at Sams! :)

such a long time ago.

We'll just call him Pedro.

Baseball caps! Whoot woot!  

Whats up with the weird face tho? lol
Spirit week! Junior year I think ;)

This is one of my all time favorite pictures!! :)))))))  

WUV you sam!

Just a random day last november...

It's me?


Well It's 11:00 I'm finally starting to get tired...  Got college & work all day 2m. :)  and a test!    So i'll be leaving at 8:20 a.m. & getting home about 11 p.m. long day. :))

1 comment:

Sam said...

Wow! That was a long time ago! majorly...
:) I love you Ash! Miss our hang outs<3 :'(