looking through old albums...

So I was bored & decided to glance through my photo albums... and I found SO many memories I had forgotten about.  With tears in my eyes, I remembered all the amazing Senior Year memories.  It was probably the best year of my life. {so far} lol  I love ALL of my friends so much... It's so sad that highschool is over. complete. done. nonexistent.  HOW sad.  I love the freedom that comes with graduating & officially being an adult, & turning 18.  But I will miss seeing my friends everyday... for 8 hours a day!!! I'm quite the social bug & school is great for that! lol

This is a pic of Sam & I on a game day.  Love you so much, sissy!!!  <3 This gal can Always make me laugh.  

Well It's late & I have work tomorrow.... :)

Ta Ta for now!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Love you too!! Oh yes and thank you for the Super Attractive Picture of me. *sarcasm* lol

Ashley Nicole said...

Hehhehe I love it! :)