Life. is. beautiful.

  That is my new favorite phrase.  In the evening, when I'm drinking my daily hot cocoa ~ I tend to think about all the events of that day... I think about the beautiful weather, the amazing pictures I had taken, my lovely friends, the blessings God had given me that day & I can honestly say Life Is Beautiful.   I love my life & I take pride in the small things.  I love to look back at all the happy memories I have made & I enjoy making new ones every second.  Nothing can compare to a sweet memory between you and a friend.  Preparing for my Senior Slideshow, I found thousands of memories that spread throughout my life.  They are just so beautiful.  One reason I have such a passion for photography is that it saves those precious moments.  As we all know, "A picture is worth a thousand words." 

  Speaking of little blessings God gives you throughout the day, He has given me numerous things to rejoice in this week.  At the beginning of the week, Mrs. Stayer suprised me with a fascinating bouquet of pink roses.  Flowers remind me that God loves me.  He had orchestrated that just perfectly & that blessing arrived exactly when needed.  Yesterday at school, my beloved best friend brought me a McDonald's Sweet Tea at lunch time.  McDonald's Sweet Tea makes me smile, every time.  Once again, God used someone to brighten my day.   Zac probably doesn't know how special a little Sweet Tea can be, but it's the simple things that make life beautiful.  What are you doing to brighten someone else's day?  :)

  As far as all of the Graduating stuff goes, it's moving along very well. :) Last night Dad found a really awesome program to use & I think I'm really going to like the way it turns out. :)

Well, Daniel wants some Quartet pictures.  I guess I'll start the editing. :)

Until next time,

Ashley

No comments: