Day & Day after graduation!!!!!!! :)


Hey everyone! I am officially a 'college student'  YAYAYAYAY!!!  So I made some awesome videos for you ~  Some people have told me their having trouble watching these from Ipods.. I changed some settings, so Good Luck!  Hopefully it works. :)  Welllll back to my new goodies... ;)




5 comments:

Chris said...

Best of luck to you Ash. I hope evetthing goes well for you. Maybe I'll let you cut my hair one day. lol God bless you and al the other graduates.

Ashley Nicole said...

Chris, I've already cut your hair before.

But thanks!!

Did you know our cars are cousins?!! ;)

Does yours have a name?

Chris said...

Yea my cars name is White Lightning. It's a he not a she. What about your rig?

Ashley Nicole said...

His name is Alfalfa. I bought some bling license plate fasteners. And some other cool stuff lol... Pimpin' him out! :P

Hows your summer going? :)

Sam said...

LOL! "to all you haters!"
you are hilarious!!!