Victory tournament is pretty much the highlight of EVERY sports season! I am so sad that this is my last year to attend it. This is the only tournament that we get to spend the night in a hotel, so after service on Thursday we all head back to our hotels around 10, then the party begins!!! I'm not even kidding. Our curfew in years past was supposed to be 10:30 or 11:00 ~ but that has never happened!!! Instead we run from room to room. And prank call the guys & when they get too mad we prank call eachother lol... over & over, but it's so hilarious! It's usually about 1:00 a.m. before the party is in full swing. We usually end up dancing, laughing, making videos, & pretty much anything you could imagine. My favorite tournament memory is probably at Lincoln's tournament. We were all absolutely starving when we got back to the hotel ~ and there just happened to be a Wendy's across the street... so we walked over, hoping to find a seat INSIDE the building, but the inside was closed. Their drive-through wasn't though.. hehehehe... So all of us, being the smarticle teenagers we are, decided to "walk" through the "drive-through"... but not just WALK. Definately not. We pretended we were in cars... haha... then when we got to the menu ~ and we weren't heavy enough to make the *ding * noise for the people to know that they had customers! So we jumped up & down & up & down & yelled... and they still couldn't hear us! So we *drive* up the the window, roll our *window* down and beat on the glass!!! Suprised by what we saw, the people were singing & dancing... why?! I have NO clue.. after finally seeing us ~ we ordered from the drive-through window... There was AT LEAST 10 of us... Haha... Good Times. Good Times. I love my friends sooo much!!!!
 |
| ZAC & RYAN!!! Hehe *Kissy Lips!* |
 |
| "Rawr" I don't remember what Tyler was doing... oh!! Actually I do, he was mimicking Connor!! Haha and it made me laugh. |
 |
| Samola & I.... *Seesters* |
 |
| This was at a Gas station on our trip back... the hat caught Connors attention.. lol |
 |
| We won a trophy for Sportsmanship that year! |
 |
| THE LOVELY LOGAN! Miss her so much. :( |
 |
Sam & Ash..... again? hmm... We always take pictures to entertain ourselves ~ You take it, then you look at it, then you laugh, then you take it again, .... and so on & so forth.. lol
We're always so suprised at the things our faces can do.. haha |
 |
| That was my headband ~ Ryan thought he looked better in it. lol |
 |
| A couple of the funniest guys at our school... :) |
 |
| Addison & I were being "weird" as usual.. Haha Those flowers in the background were from my blanket, that some ppl were holding up... we wanted a cool background... some things just never change... Haha |
 |
| Zac took this... I was chuckling about something... I look like a fat, nasty, disguisting, pooey, icky, yucky, bleh, ewwwy, ugly little girl. ...& Please don't tell me otherwise... ;) Yuck. |
 |
Haha... Yeah, this picture was a major inside joke at the time... Zac & I are also easily amused by pictures... lol
Well I'm waiting for momma to come back with some pizza... We ordered Pizza Hut's "BIG DIPPER" & it's a million times better than a normal pizza. You have to try it. It's delish. After eating I'm gonna go pack! HURRAY!! Then go to bed early... I have to be up at 4:30... check back soon ~ I'll post the updates from tourney. |
2 comments:
I am soooo exceited about tournament!!!! That picture of Tyler looks hilarious. I think I like Nonners picture the best!!! That was the gas station that Jenna bought a shirt at and then left the tag on for the longest time and no one told her but we all knew it was there and we all laughed really hard!!! I Mrs. Tammy was the one that finally told her. lol lol (sigh) good times good times!!!!
Can't Wait!! So exited! And also..I can't sleep:( What to do..hmm??
Enjoyed the pictues! Man was my face *plump*
Zack..What a cutie!!
Post a Comment