So I have been insanely busy over the past week ~ lots of plans & lots of schoolwork. I spent the majority of my time soulwinning & that was certainly no waste of time. Lets skip all the way back to Friday...
Our Last Volleyball/ Basketball Game
 |
| Us girls lost ~ But I had a smile on my face {as you can see} at the end of the game. It was a fun experience, & that's what really matters. |
 |
I had a ton of basketball pictures to upload but like I said earlier my computer hasn't been wanting to work. I uploaded a picture of Daniel, simply because he keeps asking me to upload pictures of the game. In EVERY picture, no joke, his tongue is hanging out of his mouth... hilarious.
The guys put up a good fight ~ we didn't get back home & in bed until around 1:00 a.m. or later...
The next morning was...
The Soulwinning Clinic w/ Freddie Reid |
 |
| I accidently overslept and didn't arrive until the second session @ 11:00. After the session we all ate pizza & split up into "soulwinning groups" a bunch of the teens got on a big van together & hit some apartments in our area. After being out an hour or so we met up with Bro. Freddy Reid... The picture above is a group of us witnessing to some young men in their 20's. It was pouring down rain! That day we seen a teenage boy named Jerry accept Christ as his Personal Savior. HOW EXCITING?! He even came to church that night!! AND the Revival the next night!! And Lord Willing he'll be there tonight. God orchestrates everything just perfectly, doesn't He? |
 |
| After soulwinning,... Zac, Jordan, Samantha, & myself went on an adventure of our own... From Walmart, to Libraries, to KFC ~ we had A BLAST. We're pretending to be homeless. Haha Zac, Sam, & I realized we had never been 'dumpster diving' & we had the idea we were gonna find some cool stuff... haha after we seen the dumpsters we changed our minds. I'm so thankful for good, Godly friends... You can still have the time of your life ~ and Glorify the Lord. What a blessing! :) |
 |
No Comment. lol
They were supposed to be straight-faced, and the pose was going quite well ....until Jordan started being, well Jordan.
After our adventure we headed back to my house for some dinner & then went our separate ways. |
 |
GOOD NEWS!!! My Studio equipment came in! {speaking of which I need to call my Aunt Cathy} anyhow... IT's Here!! All four umbrellas, all 3 muslins, 4 studio lights, and all the stands.... YAY!!! I'm sooooooo excited. I LOVE the black umbrellas with the gold reflectors ~ they make you look tan! {when you're really not. lol}
Well I have 15 minutes to get ready for the revival tonight. I CAN'T WAIT to see what God has in store for us all tonight. Bro. Eric Capaci is a phenominal preacher! {if that's how you spell it? lol}
Sorry for the scatter-brained post!!! I'll try to keep up with it better... I missed a lot of events in there. Oh well.
Oh yeah I've been taking my 365 pictures ~ I'll upload them all on the next round.
|
5 comments:
where in the world are you putting all that studio equipment? and will you take pics of my boys this summer when we visit? :) and me and fredo and make me look beautiful? ;)
It all collapses into smaller pieces, praise the Lord! lol I'm storing it in my room ~ there's a whole lot of it though!! :)
Yep I would LOVE to do your guys' pictures!!! Yeah, I'll make ya look perty. lol ;)
Hey if you can try to come saturday morning to go soul-winning and try to get the other teens together for it to if they can come. The men who usually go soul-winning will be at the retreat ,but that doesn't mean we all still can't go. I'm sure there will still be some people coming in anyway to go soul-winning.Hope we can get out there and keep spreading seeds for the Lord.
Sounds great, Chris.
I'm glad you're on fire for the Lord. That's a blessing. :)
I don't know if I'll be coming on Saturday... I have some other plans... :)
equipment looks great!!
I look like Mandy Moore..except a weird version. lol :) love ya
Post a Comment