A Glimpse of 2010

I was looking through my albums & thinking about all the fun times I had in 2010...
And I wanted to share them with you! Maybe you might remember some of the events...
I tried to put them in order... :S


Talent Meet {Addison, Ashley}
Our Dialouge!

This was February/March-ish... Just a random photo I edited.. :)
Oh yeah! and in 2010... I got one of those Dandelions shubbed into my mouth!! {thanks, Zac!}

Day at the house... We went fourwheelin' that day..

Yeah, these are out of order!! sorry.  This was at camp!  Paintball is awesome, I got the most massive battle-wound at camp.... It was amazing. {Ryan, Zac}

Also at camp... Us girls decided to make a pyramid on the way there... So much fun!

{Breanna, Addi, Savannah, Sam, & myself} We went & hung out & enjoyed the pretty weather at the park...

After school started, we had a fundraiser... and made LOTS of $$$

In the Summer our family went on a trip to the City Museum ~ it was a blast!!  That's a sumo wrestler.... haha
He's real.   Just kidding... ;)

In September we threw mom a suprise party ~ She loved it!! 
Those hats are from the pinata we got her.. You're never too old for pinatas..{Sharla, Cindy}

Some of us teens at the party!! :)
 My closest friends of 2010 ~ One Big Happy Family!

WOO HOO!!! That's a trophy... That we WON... and not just for sportsmanship...
That's the first ever...


Ryan's 15th birthday ~ we went to a football game, then ate some delicious pizza at PizzaHut
{Daniel, Jordan, Ashley, Isaac, Zac, Ryan, Savannah, Derek, Sam, Tyler}

This was a party we had at Sam's.. It was the most fun I'd had in long time!  This night was the formation of the "square"...;) You wouldn't understand.  lol

This is one of our scavenger hunt pictures... On a teen girl's activity we all went into Wal-mart with a 'scavenger hunt list'  & you had to get a picture of each item listed... This was our Windex photo (as you can see}  but we wanted to spice it up a lil'

Boot scavenger hunt photo! Those glasses I found in Walmart b/c they were simply AWESOME... Sam took 'em for the photo.... heh love it!

This was on the way to our first game in October ~ Cornerstone Tourney. Little Sleepy Sam...

In November Sam & I had loads of fun!  On this night, Zac & Isaac came over to watch a basketball game, and to their suprise when they came in... We were doing this.. lol

These are so out of order! Rawr. 
:) Well in november ~ Zac & I wanted to carve a pumpkin. We carved the Superman symbol...

Savannah & Tyler carvin' away!

This was at our Church Family Hayride.. It was fun!  Jenna & I were fourwheelin'
{Isaac, Zac, Tyler, Jenna, Ash, Ash, Sam, Jenna}

This was one of the many Stayer/Scott outtings.. We went to Ha Ha Tonka State Park... This picture is silly..

Stayer/Scott Picnic... some Hilarious things happened that day!! :)
{you know who you are} hahaha

This was at the Teen Christmas party this year...
It was a lovely time with our  friends... :)

This year was full of unforgettable memories ~ God has given me such a wonderful life!
I love all my Landmark friends. :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Man that is a good lookin picture of me sleeping! ..attractive.. lol

Great seeing you tonight! Love the post!! <3

*Addison* said...

Awwww.. My hair is long-ish and dark•I like it