 |
| The Beasts! ... (that's doe pee in that bottle by the way) |
So, It's that time again-- School Spirit Week! ... It's about time. (There's snow on the ground!) So these pictures are from last year... It was so much fun! It's so sad this is my last school spirit week, for THE REST OF MY LIFE!... :( It makes me want to cry, but I won't cuz I'm too excited about showing you these pictures!!...
 |
| Daniel and Jordan! (Sports Day) |
 |
| I love this Pic! Josh's face is awesome... (also Sports Day) |
 |
| Ahhh! A 'Bad Guy'! (Cowboy Day) |
 |
| Samantha "Samola" Stayer |
 |
| PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!! |
 |
| BEAUTIES! (on BLUE & GOLD Day) |
 |
| Me duck-taping Jenna... I'm pretty sure she was bothering me or something... (lol Jk... I love you, Jennz!) {This was on Hobo/ Redneck Day... I guess?} |
 |
| Chris & Sam -- Same Day |
 |
| Oh yeah!!! It's Nonnor. |
So that concludes the 2009 Spirit Week pictures....
This year's spirit week days aren't near as interesting.... BUT do your best to make it interesting!! You can always add stuff to it... Get Creative. :)
Okay, so I have a question... Last night I seen two shooting stars!! That's NEVER happened- I was SO intrigued! I can't tell you what I wished for though, because then it won't come true.. ;) you know the rules.
ANYWAYS, does that mean Bad Luck? Or Double Luck??? These are the questions that puzzle me.. What do you think??
3 comments:
Okay Love the pictures except the one with me and Chris!! Yuck!! you didn't get the one with me and my amazing wig. *sigh* (that thing was itchy)
OH and it definetly is DOUBLE luck!!
DANNY IS SO LIL in THESE pics!! :(( HE is growing up..
WOAH! Is that seriously last year?? paha, Danny's a baby :D
Ash, you looked so cute today! You so should have been born in the 80's ;)
I Know, It's soo sad... Little Dan is growin' up! I met him when he was 7... (That's close to the age of the Ellwanger kids!!) How SAD. :(
YESSS MEGAN!!! I Loooove the 80's... I think I was born 30 years too late... (I'm def not a 60's kinda person though!! That's Hippee era. lol)
Post a Comment