This is my 4 year old cousin, Amanda. I talked her into letting me take pictures of her, but she wouldn't change out of her camo pants.. lol I love this picture though ~ it's her personality! Tom-boy... But one of the sweetest little girls you'll ever meet.

6 comments:
what a doll. Very cute pic! Great Job!
You guys make him home safely?? Love you and miss you!<3
Wow, pretty profesh.
Yes, Sam, we got home around midnight last night & I'm so thankful to be home!! 3 inches of snow!! WOOO HOOO! You need to come over soon!!
Thanks, Daniel... I try. lol
Wow! Well I am glad! I know I woke up at 10..I kinda thought it was Chirstmas but its not. :( But we have a white Christmas Eve!!! YAY!
haha, Yeah... Don't you hate that? When you wake up and can't, for the life of you, remember what day it is? I hate that. lol
Love you...
Kinda like you wake up thinking its Saturday or your day off and it ends up being a school day! Can't stand it when that happens! lol
So yea that was like my moms favorite vase...I am such a cluts!!! <3
Post a Comment