Happenings at the Scott House

On Sunday we celebrated Christmas with our family...  {This is one of my presents the "Canon Rebel Eos XS"} and I love it!! 

This was Ryan's Photo shoot... lol jk.  The Camera has a 'continous shooting' option...  Ryan is hilarious, he strikes different poses in a split second and just loves the attention... definately model material.

This was the fire Ryan started....burning up all those present boxes.

A cool looking plant in my front yard... :) Random, I know.

After we did our family Christmas, we headed to church for an early practice ~ for our Christmas Program.

Bro. Witton.... otherwise known as: GRANDPA MILLER


ME!  During Practice. Sam took this.

What  a beautiful moon! It was so stunning, I just had to take a picture.

This is Steven... & Zac, Blinding me with a laser pointer... (Which Hurt By the Way!)

That night Sam stayed the night at my house & then Zac & Isaac came over the next morning ~ and we went shopping!! Whoot Whoot! After shopping we picked up Savannah & Ryan and went to Santa's Magical Kingdom!


{Sam}  We couldn't see the lights from inside the van.. so we all opened the doors and stood up.. (Scary, right?)

{Savannah & Ryan} 

Foxy Elf ... lol

Lights, camera, Action!

The Flinstones!!

This is my favorite Picture!  {The Saint Louis Arch!! With Beautiful fireworks!!}

Isaac drove us home & then we watched a movie... & went our separate ways... :(

This morning we got up and cleaned our house... and Dad & Ryan put up one of Ryan's presents...


Action shot! {Oh Yeah}

I just finished making some truffle balls ~ and now I'm gonna get ready to go to the gym...




No comments: