Suprise Family Outing!

Me & my Handsome Gargoyle Statues...
This morning we woke up to an amazing, beautiful day...  So we decided to go on a road trip to a State Park!  But to our suprise it dropped like 20 degrees and started POURING.  In these pictures we are drenched, it was a hilarious time though!  From weird smelling gas stations, to upside down outfits, to really cold ice cubes, it was a wonderful day!... It's 12:03 a.m. and I'm gonna call it a night... :) I'll update you on everything else REAL soon... (I'll give you a hint... it includes Ryan, and fire, and a life or death situation..) I bet you can imagine...
Toesies!!

*Most of the Group!*

Isaac-- He's the Man.

You CRACK me up!!

My Beautiful Momma

Typical Sam, Mimicking a Tree...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Do the Crime, Do the Time....

My Gorgeous Best friends!!


6 comments:

john said...

Hahaha sounds like fun

Ashley Nicole said...

It was!! We had a Blast!!

Do you have any big plans for Thanksgiving?

Rachel S. said...

Hi Ashley!
I never did get that message you said you sent... so today I just decided to search until I found you.☺ Yay! I'm sucessful!☺
It was fun to see your pics... you've got a really cute blog.
Love you girl... praying for you today!

p.s.
If you'll give me your gmail address sometime I can invite you to view my blog (it's private).☺

Breanna said...

hey ash i commented on the last post but you didn'y say anything! :( lol :)

john said...

No I dont

Ashley Nicole said...

Oh I'm sorry Breanna ~ I've been so busy... I'll work on that though.. lol (since I now know that it offends you if I don't reply.. ) lol I'm just messing with you.. WHERE WERE YOU TONIGHT?? Missed you.

Yay! You found me, Rachel! You looked really pretty tonight! I was glad to see you! :) I'll give you my e-mail next time I see you.. :)