"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ..." Romans 1:16a
Thanks Girly! :)Can't wait for friday! Hey did it work to send me a message?
lol uh Idk~ check your e-mail I sent you a link to a song I found.... that I <3!!
i tried it said it sent it to my inbox but it's not there. :(
Hmmmm...
i just sent you one..
awww thanks ash!
You're welcom, Bre! ;)hey did you see the Pumpkin zac & I carved?? it's right under this post-- It's Boss!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks Girly! :)
Can't wait for friday! Hey did it work to send me a message?
lol uh Idk~ check your e-mail I sent you a link to a song I found.... that I <3!!
i tried it said it sent it to my inbox but it's not there. :(
Hmmmm...
i just sent you one..
awww thanks ash!
You're welcom, Bre! ;)
hey did you see the Pumpkin zac & I carved?? it's right under this post-- It's Boss!
Post a Comment