"In all thy ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3:6
I receieved a huge eye-opener this morning in my Bible reading. God knew EXACTLY what I needed. "In all thy ways acknowledge Him, {everything I do, should bring glory to God} and He shall direct thy paths. {and God will show me what to do in each situation}"
There are so many hurts, heartaches, and trials in my life right now. But this verse right here says I have no need to fear. I have to remember to leave my life in God's hands, not mine.
4 comments:
Amen, that's the best thing i could ever think of doin
Yeah, and it's one of the hardest things, too... a lot of times we think we know best. (at least I do) :( lol
Hey...how is he?? You doing okay? Praying...<3
He's doing well. But something could still show up~ so keep praying! We are at the hospital right now.
Post a Comment