I found these pictures on my computer~ The Church ones are from 2005-2006 (hehe everyone is sooo smalll!!!) In the group picture from left to right (Addison Robbins, Bethany Pfeifer, Zach Melton, Ryan Scott, Daniel Myers, Savannah Scott, & Breanna Whitehouse)
The First two are Savannah, Ryan, & Myself. I lost all my Cute-ness.... Sad story. lol





8 comments:
Pahahaha!! Steaven!! :P You are still very cute to me! Ryan was such a cutie in the young years! lol
i looked really little lol :)
AHH I love these:) They are amazing...haha post more!!! ;D Woah..is that really Steven?
yes it is!! :) lol
Yep it sure is, Megan!! lol They crack me up... Who do you want to see pictures of? I have some of pretty much everyone. lol
Oh, I could see a thousand...post as many as you can, girl! lol :)
I wish I was still a cute litle kid!!!! :( OMW everbosy is all grown up.
You're still a cute kid in my heart, Savannah.... lolol
I wasn't a cute kid ~ or a teenager... haha
Post a Comment