It's a PARTY!!! "14 people!"

Three Gorgeous people!!...


We Match!! High- Five!!

PARTAYYYYY!!!






HELP!!!!! 
Oh yeah, TALENT.


My HAlf- MAn face!.... lol
Who knew money could be so entertaining?? lol

SOO, This is my best friend & I... Being our crazy selves! lol

I ABSOLUTELY love these pics... She came over tonight for a few hours, and we had a blast!
We watched a movie, had a few weird experiences at the grocery store, & fell off a bed.... I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them!! I promised Sam I would have these on by then end of the night & it's 12:20... bummer... 20 minutes late :(  GOODNIGHT!

4 comments:

Sam said...

...I am totally Speechless!!!!! I love em!!!!
How did you do them so quick..man you are good!

That was so much fun! and my fav is definetly the one with all of us! (love my expression on the far left pose!!lol)
Moms fav: The one where we are like making a pyramid thing. lol

Love ya!

Ashley Nicole said...

Hey do you want to see if we can do something today? I have no plans, and I'm bored already...
I'm gonna pick up the house ~ and that's it. I'm not doin my mom's hair today... So we should definately do something fun...

Sam said...

Totally! I have been walking around outside alot to see if I can see a deer..well it was a fail, because I found nothing!

hey I soda picked up my house too! you should come over here and we can go hunting!! :)) lol jk we would probably scare off ALL the deer! Yea call me if you have any idears b/c I am bored to death!

Ashley Nicole said...

hehehe bathrooms..