A Gift from our Daddy-O!!!

So tonight we came home & Dad had bought us an "Xbox Kinect".... It's the coolest thing since sliced bread.. It kicks the Wii's booty by millions!!! It's amazing!  Savannah, Ryan, Zack, & Myself all enjoyed playing it tonight... IT's AWeSoME!! Thanks, Dad!!

Here's some Pictures of our "Adventures."  The Kinect randomly takes pictures during gameplay, and then you can upload them to the internet, how cool is that?!


This is me, Layin' the SmackDown!

Savannah & I.... Playing some kind of game? lol


Ryan and Zac!!! Oh yeah, they winnin!!

TEAMWORK!!!!



This is a video i made with my Avatar.. :)  It has voice recognition.. :)


Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been awfully busy!  We're on Thanksgiving break now *Exciting*...  I don't really have any upcoming plans, except do extra schoolwork, hang with friends, and babysit the Elwanger kids.... :) Off to bed!

9 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Haha I have NO IDEA why zack and Ryan's Photo says "Ants in the Pants" hahaha ... The Kinect just puts random stuff there!

Sam said...

That is GREAT!!! :))

Sam said...

HEY!! you knew I wanted this backround and template for the longest time!! :C (thats a bull face!)

lol

Ashley Nicole said...

Lol I have no rememberance of this, Sorry! ...

Use the other one..It's a lot alike, or use the Thanks for Giving one...

Sorry... :(

I found the website...

Sam said...

Yes you find alot of stuff that I have no clue what the stink it is!! lol that is what I have you for!! lol jkjk

No its fine! it looks really cute!

Sam said...

you guys should come over for supper!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Nicole said...

We should!... I don't think you've ever had us over for supper.. lol maybe once? tha'd be fun. :)

Sam said...

Okay well one parent said yes..and the other one hasn't answered.

I will call you once they answer for sure! Isaac says to Ryan to bring his Bass!!!! (jamming!!)

Ashley Nicole said...

Hey, I guess both of your parents said yes, Because i'm at your house watching you play Dutch Blitz!!! lOVE you <3